I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award by OliveaOlive. If you ever need tips on skincare and beauty, you should definitely check out her blog. Thanks again, for the nomination girl!
The rules to this award are simple:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate five blogs.
1. What is your favorite post you have written?
My favorite post I’ve written is my latest one about skincare. I really like this post because it contains great information about products that work for people with sensitive skin. I’ve had skin issues for a long time and I’m finally starting to see results. I am hoping that my skincare post can help anyone else struggling with acne scars and sensitive skin. Link to post here.
2. What did you want to do when you were younger and did you keep that dream?
Ohhh my gooddddnness, when I was younger I wanted to be so many things. I wanted to be a dancer, tennis player and a long list of other things. However, the dream I stuck with the longest was being a lawyer and that dream sailed away when I took some law classes in high school and hated it. In my senior year of high school, I took some AP psychology classes and decided I wanted to be a psychologist. Let’s just say, it got super real in my first year of college and I decided that wasn’t for me. Now, I am majoring in PR and minoring in Marketing.
3. What do you do to de-stress?
OK, so I would definitely say I stress a lot. I can get over whelmed pretty easily, but one thing I love to do when I’m stressed is blast my music (weird). Honestly, I will turn the music up super high and just relax on my bed. Sometimes, I even dance a little in the mirror. The only way to combat stress is with fun.
4. Tell me three things about the place you live.
Well, I live in two places currently. In the summer I stay in the cities, but August-May I live in my apartment on campus. I’ll tell you guys about where I stay on campus.
1. Loud. My school is a bit of a party school so there is always something going down.
2. Small. Only one mall, the bar and the club downtown are connected and everyone knows literally everyone.
3. Carefree. Honestly, no one down there gives a (bleep). YOLO is the motto down there.
5. What is your favorite decade of fashion?
I don’t have one….. I love pieces of fashion from every decade.
6. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Ya’ll I am not one to do anything crazy, seriously. The scariest thing I can think of doing is giving a speech in front of hundreds of people.
7. Do you have any unique skills?
I do not have any unique skills. I am not creative with my hands, but creative with my mind (if that makes sense). However, something unique about me is that I was born with one of my legs bigger than the other.
8. What do you plan for the future of your blog?
I have a lot of things planned for my blog. I have so many ideas that I want to incorporate on here. One thing that I am going to start doing is posting makeup looks. I just am trying to learn how to take better pictures with my camera and learn how to manipulate the camera to make things look good.
9. What is your favorite type of exercise?
HAHAHA…. Exercise? Like, what is that? Well, I occasionally get into the gym…. haha I think I’ll just leave this question be. Ya’ll can see where I’m going with this.
10. Would you rather holiday in the forest, mountain or in the city?
I would rather holiday in the city! It’s always crazy in the city.
1. Miriam Carey
Questions I am asking you:
1. Favorite youtube beauty guru?
2. Most embarrassing moment?
3. Reasons for starting a blog?
4. Lipgloss, lipstick or liquid lipstick?
5. Favorite foundation?
6. Age you started wearing makeup?
7. Best concert you’ve been to?
8. Dream job?
9. Dream place to live?
10. Best advice you could give yourself 3 years ago?
Have fun ya’ll 🙂